Please pick up a grocery sack from around the church and fill with food for a meal during the Thanksgiving holiday. The food will be given to United Methodist Open Door to distribute and to our Jefferson and Thrive families.
Here’s what should be included in each sack:
• 6 cans of vegetables and/or fruits (put cans in the bag first to form a base)
• 1 box of stuffing mix
• 1 box of instant potatoes
• 2 boxes of macaroni and cheese
• 2 cans of meat or fish
• One of the following: Jell-O, pudding, canned soup or ramen noodles
• Dessert: Ready Crust-type pie shell and pie filling or cake mix and frosting.
We will be collecting the bags until November 17th. Please place your donations in the Dining Room or up along the wall outside of Hedrick Hall, and we will later get them to the trailer. Thank you for your generosity ❤️